Thursday 11 March 2010

Planning a Trip?

As our classes hurtle towards the end of another season, I thought I would share with you some websites where you can find out details of upcoming quilt shows / exhibitions. The first is here, details of an important new exhibition at the V & A in London.

Do try to visit the Loch Lomond Quilt Show - I have been every year since it began and it just gets better and better - click here for all the details.

If you get the chance, maybe you could visit the Festival of Quilts at the NEC near Birmingham - this is definitely the biggest show of its kind that we have in the UK - click here for the relevant details.

Meanwhile, I am hoping to get details of new classes and workshops out to everyone in the next week.
There are now various stitching groups who use the community centre and to avoid confusion for the poor soul who has to send out bills, I have decided to "re-brand" my classes.

From the new session, all my classes & workshops will come under the name of "bluepatch quilters"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...