Thursday 14 October 2010

More Stuff Finished.....

 I just love it when ladies come to class and show me finished items from a previous workshop. I try to structure workshops so that some items are achievable in the day as we all know what can happen to UFOs........

The first two pics are of Helen McD's table runner from Christmas in July, so finished in plenty of time for the festive season - I'm sure she has time to knock up a few co-ordinating items.......lol.


Next up is from Madeline and the result of the Monochrome Magic workshop back in January. Now this was a crazy patchwork day and most folks achieved one, or at a push, two blocks as everything was hand done. I apologise for the colour quality in these pics, Madeline's cushion was more blacks, greys and white - took it on my phone!! Double click on the photo to get a closer look at the embellishments.


Keep 'em coming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...