Monday 7 November 2011

Moo

Thanks to Trudi I found out about Moo MiniCards and on Saturday I received these -
I am so pleased with how they turned out - a tiny snapshot of my work on one side, and my contact details on the other, these cards are going to be so useful for me.
Have added a few more hexies to the pile - introduced some of my 1001 Peeps in purple to the mix...........
plus some plains to make up the numbers. My plan is to have all my whole hexies finished by the end of this month, I reckon about another 20..................wish me luck.


10 comments:

  1. Ooooh can't wait to see all those hexies together! Good luck! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those hexies, and currently resisting the temptation of the Moo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the name Moo cards is enough to grab you. Love them. Like the purple peeps hexies too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy hexing! Must check out Moo at some point too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Moo and have used them for postcards - the quality is great...perhaps I need some mini cards! Great hexies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the moo reminder. I ordered a load of mini moo cards to make some family photo pictures for Christmas and I'd forgotten that I had them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The latest purple hexies are perfect, they're going to fit so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hexies - you can definitely make your deadline, one a day would give you plenty of wiggle room!! Love the Moo cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have done loads of hexies, another 20 wont take you long and then you are all done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your moo cards and hexies! great little photos on the cards x

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...